Your Preferences: Adding a Status
The default statuses that we provide are available, not for sale, and sold. You can create additional statuses to track where sales or consignments are at. Navigate to your preferences section by selecting Creations and then Preferences from the main menu.
Follow these steps to add a status:
- Select Creations and then Preferences from your Main Menu.
- Next, select the Status tab in your preferences section.
- Select the New Status button.
- Below Status Name enter the name you wish for your status.
- Select Save. You will now be able to attribute your new status to any of your creations.
You can also create a status within a creation's details section. Adding a category in this way will still save it in your preferences section. This means you will be able to attribute it to other creations in the same way you are able to with categories you have created in the preferences section of your dashboard.
- Select a creation you wish to create a new status for, and then navigate to its Details tab.
- Select the drop-down menu under the status field and then select New Status.
- Below Status Name enter the name you wish for your Status.
- Select save.
- Save your Creation.